Subject: B20 bug reporting
From: [email-masked] (Geoffrey Noer)

1 Nov 1998 02:04:43 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: [email-masked]

I thought it would be good to remind people to *always* include the
release information with your bug reports.  So be sure to say whether
you are running b19 or b20 and any other useful information about your
environment.  If you are reporting a bug in the Cygwin API, it is
really necessary to provide a small test case -- we won't have time to 
track down what's going on otherwise...

Finally, the new cygcheck.exe utility included in b20 can be used to
determine some useful information about your tools setup.  If you are
reporting what is likely a configuration-related problem,it would be a
good idea for you to include the output of cygcheck -s in your email
to the list.

Thanks!

-- 
Geoffrey Noer
[email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".