Subject: Re: Windows
From: [email-masked] (Jan Tomasek)

31 Oct 1998 18:42:39 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked], "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Hi Scott,
read mail archives, this was discused many times before. For correct
run of B19 you will to install USP patch and about environment out
of space ... 
	SHELL=C:\COMMAND.COM /E:8192
This will set memory for e. to 8kB - put line into config.sys

Bye Jan

>      I am running WIndows 95 on my system and am using beta 19 of
> gnu-win32. When I try to run the program, it says out of environment
> space. Sorry if this message has been posted more than one time, but have
> been having mail domain errors.
> 
> Thank you,
-- 
                            Jan Tomasek,          student FEL-CVUT
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                            e-mail: [email-masked]
                            www: http://mujweb.cz/web/tomasek
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~H~

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".