Subject: F77 and ObjC components for cygwin b20
From: [email-masked] (Mumit Khan)

31 Oct 1998 10:40:03 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

Those of you who're in a hurry to upgrade to b20 (and if you're not,
you should be!), I'd do my part as usual and supply the missing 
components, namely F77 and ObjC.  However, please keep in mind that 
it'll take me a few days to incorporate some of the patches that b20 
has (eg., no need for the GCC_EXEC_PREFIX anymore, which is a nice 
touch), and then there's the usual testing period.

I'm hoping to get it out before I head out for a conference in a week 
or so.  I'll announce it here as usual. 

Regards,
Mumit

ps: to those who've emailed me on this, please watch for announcement
on the list. I'm too strapped for time to gather your addresses and
send you notifications.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".