Subject: newbie looks for info&man
From: [email-masked] (Borislav Iordanov)

31 Oct 1998 08:12:52 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hi everybody,

I just installed Cygnus gnu-win32 for the first time, Beta 19.
Downloaded the file CDK.EXE and executed it. Everything looks very
promising, but I don't seem to find the 'man' and 'info' utilities. Is
it that they are not ported or I have to download them from somewhere
else? It is surprising since the info files and manpages are available
on the ftp site.

Any help!?

Thanks,

Borislav
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".