Subject: Cygwin32 B19: bison.exe - Exception: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
From: [email-masked] (Randy Richel)

30 Oct 1998 18:10:59 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; CHARSET=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

Hi,

Any help would be greatly appreciated i.e or on how to trouble shoot 
this access violation.

I'm running:

NT v4 sp3
MSDEV v5 sp3

thx,

r

From my MSDEV v5 sp3 build output window....

--------------------Configuration: compile_mt - Win32 Debug--------------------
Generating Parser ...
(c:\cygnus\b19\H-i386-cygwin32\bin\bison.exe 1000) Exception: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
(c:\cygnus\b19\H-i386-cygwin32\bin\bison.exe 1000) Dumping stack trace to bison.exe.core
Error executing c:\winnt\system32\cmd.exe.

compile_mt.exe - 1 error(s), 1 warning(s)

**********

Here is the contents of the "bison.exe.core" dump ....

(c:\cygnus\b19\H-i386-cygwin32\bin\bison.exe 1000) Exception trapped!
(c:\cygnus\b19\H-i386-cygwin32\bin\bison.exe 1000) exception C0000005 at 10011A7E
(c:\cygnus\b19\H-i386-cygwin32\bin\bison.exe 1000) exception: ax 0 bx 5 cx 9 dx 2A70008
(c:\cygnus\b19\H-i386-cygwin32\bin\bison.exe 1000) exception: si 0 di 10011879 bp 241FC04 sp 241FB94
(c:\cygnus\b19\H-i386-cygwin32\bin\bison.exe 1000) exception is: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
(c:\cygnus\b19\H-i386-cygwin32\bin\bison.exe 1000) Stack trace:
(c:\cygnus\b19\H-i386-cygwin32\bin\bison.exe 1000) frame 0: sp = 0x241F8C0, pc = 0x1000A26C
(c:\cygnus\b19\H-i386-cygwin32\bin\bison.exe 1000) frame 1: sp = 0x241F9E4, pc = 0x77F94512
(c:\cygnus\b19\H-i386-cygwin32\bin\bison.exe 1000) frame 2: sp = 0x241FA08, pc = 0x77F88EEB
(c:\cygnus\b19\H-i386-cygwin32\bin\bison.exe 1000) frame 3: sp = 0x241FA94, pc = 0x77F76266
(c:\cygnus\b19\H-i386-cygwin32\bin\bison.exe 1000) frame 4: sp = 0x241FC04, pc = 0x10027B2F
(c:\cygnus\b19\H-i386-cygwin32\bin\bison.exe 1000) frame 5: sp = 0x241FC2C, pc = 0x1004EDD2
(c:\cygnus\b19\H-i386-cygwin32\bin\bison.exe 1000) frame 6: sp = 0x241FC40, pc = 0x10044B37
(c:\cygnus\b19\H-i386-cygwin32\bin\bison.exe 1000) frame 7: sp = 0x241FC64, pc = 0x10044BA2
(c:\cygnus\b19\H-i386-cygwin32\bin\bison.exe 1000) frame 8: sp = 0x241FC78, pc = 0x403CDA
(c:\cygnus\b19\H-i386-cygwin32\bin\bison.exe 1000) frame 9: sp = 0x241FC90, pc = 0x4039B0
(c:\cygnus\b19\H-i386-cygwin32\bin\bison.exe 1000) frame 10: sp = 0x241FCC0, pc = 0x4064C7
(c:\cygnus\b19\H-i386-cygwin32\bin\bison.exe 1000) frame 11: sp = 0x241FCD8, pc = 0x10006B59
(c:\cygnus\b19\H-i386-cygwin32\bin\bison.exe 1000) frame 12: sp = 0x241FF94, pc = 0x10006B6C
(c:\cygnus\b19\H-i386-cygwin32\bin\bison.exe 1000) frame 13: sp = 0x241FFA0, pc = 0x411171
(c:\cygnus\b19\H-i386-cygwin32\bin\bison.exe 1000) frame 14: sp = 0x241FFB0, pc = 0x40103A
(c:\cygnus\b19\H-i386-cygwin32\bin\bison.exe 1000) frame 15: sp = 0x241FFC0, pc = 0x77F1B304
(c:\cygnus\b19\H-i386-cygwin32\bin\bison.exe 1000) End of stack trace (more stack frames may be present)

----------------------------------------------------
Randy Richel
Product Development
=> Execmail, Messaging with a Future! <=

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".