Subject: RE: Running under Windows 95
From: [email-masked]

30 Oct 1998 18:05:17 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

Hi. Try this:

Select the shortcut to the program (OR, MAKE ONE!), and click on it with
the right mouse button, tuhs popping up the context menu, and select
PROPERTIES (actually, in different language windows, it's a different word
:-),
then you hitt "memory" in the upcoming properties dialog, and you adjust
the Environment space setting to your likong (TO THE MAX!).

That should work - if not, edit the shortcut to your DOSbox in the same
way, and call the prog from there.

Hope that helped,
 Tiger

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".