Subject: Re: can't execute configure without sh
From: [email-masked]

30 Oct 1998 18:04:12 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]

In a message dated 10/29/98 7:27:35 PM Pacific Standard Time, gordon@neal-
family.net writes:

> I am trying to self-host cygwin32 and I must
>  put sh in fromt of configure. I read the faq and it says that if I add . to
> my path scripts should
>  work but my path is .:/bin:/usr/bin?
Following the advice in the FAQ's to make sh.exe or bash.exe appear at
/bin/sh.exe should do the job better.  Under W95, you may not be able to use
bash.exe (the preferred choice) until you install USB.  No doubt this will
change with next week's version of cdk.exe.
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".