Subject: Re: dll, java, gcc, cygwin
From: [email-masked] (Glen Fullmer-EGF002)

30 Oct 1998 11:35:39 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

>>>>> "EB" == Earnie Boyd <[email-masked]> writes:

   EB> Have you tried using the libmmalloc.a library that comes with the
   EB> cygwin package for your malloc and friends routines?  Note: that
   EB> there are two m's and is a Mapped Memory Allocation package.  This
   EB> has seemed to fix various other porters problems when I've suggested
   EB> it.
   EB> ---Glen Fullmer-EGF002 <[email-masked]> wrote:
   >> char *mstr;
   >> mstr = malloc(100);
   >> 

Yep, still crashes.  In fact extracting mm.o from the library and including
in the object list crashes also.

-- 
Glen Fullmer,(847)538-3082		 Mail: <[email-masked]>,
**************************************************************************
*  "For a successful technology, reality must take precedence            *
*   over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled." - R. P. Feynman *
**************************************************************************
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".