Subject: dlopen
From: [email-masked] (Jorrit Tyberghein)

30 Oct 1998 03:45:56 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hi,

How can I use dlopen/dlsym/dlcose from CygWinB19 with EGCS 1.1?
I can't find a reference to dlopen in any of the include files although it seems
to be in some of the executables/libraries?

Greetings and thanks in advance,

--
==============================================================================
[email-masked], University Hospitals KU Leuven BELGIUM

"One minute I'm just another rabbit and happy about it, next minute
*whazaam*, I'm thinking. That's a major drawback if you're looking for
happiness as a rabbit, let me tell you. You want grass and sex, not
thoughts like 'What's it all about, when you get right down to it?'"
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Moving Pictures)
==============================================================================

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".