Subject: Linker errors
From: [email-masked] (Boda S. Gupta)

29 Oct 1998 14:19:02 -0800
Message-ID: <3.0.6.32.19981029112038.00923170.cygnus.gnu-win32@soham>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

Hello

I have two small questions.
1. Where can I find values.h?

2. I have few linker errors from X11R6.3 Libs.
   Can any one help me find the source of errors

/usr/lib/libcygwin.a(libccrt0.o)(.data+0x4):libccrt0.cc: multiple
definition of `environ'
/usr/lib/libc.a(environ.o)(.data+0x4):environ.c: first defined here
/usr/lib/libcygwin.a(libccrt0.o)(.data+0x0):libccrt0.cc: multiple
definition of `_impure_ptr'
/usr/lib/libc.a(impure.o)(.data+0x2ec):impure.c: first defined here
/usr/X11R6.3/lib/libXt.a(Shell.o)(.text+0x2ce4):Shell.c: undefined
reference to `SmcCloseConnection'
/usr/X11R6.3/lib/libXt.a(Shell.o)(.text+0x2db9):Shell.c: undefined
reference to `SmcModifyCallbacks'
/usr/X11R6.3/lib/libXt.a(Shell.o)(.text+0x2dc4):Shell.c: undefined
reference to `SmcClientID'
/usr/X11R6.3/lib/libXt.a(Shell.o)(.text+0x3473):Shell.c: undefined
reference to `IceProcessMessages'
/usr/X11R6.3/lib/libXt.a(Shell.o)(.text+0x34f4):Shell.c: undefined
reference to `SmcSaveYourselfDone'
/usr/X11R6.3/lib/libXt.a(Shell.o)(.text+0x39af):Shell.c: undefined
reference to `SmcSaveYourselfDone'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [solgcc] Error 1

There were some more errors of the same type. But I hope the above are
enough to trace!

I am using CygWin with Coolview and X11R6.3 from Mummit khans site!

Thanks

Gupta
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Boda S. Gupta

              DaimlerBenz Research Centre India,
                      "DaimlerBenz House"
                      137, Infantry Road,
                    Bangalore-560 001  India.

        Ph:  +91-80-286-1722    Fax: +91-80-286-1723
          mailto:[email-masked]

              URL: <http://www.daimler-benz.com>
     
                           Intranet:
     URL: <http://intra-ft.dbag.moe.daimlerbenz.com/~ft3/>
          ( Technologie Labs -> Forshung Bangalore)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".