Subject: Re: I need help with telldir and seekdir
From: [email-masked] (Earnie Boyd)

28 Oct 1998 21:36:49 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: "gnu-win32 @cygnus.com" <[email-masked]>

---ARNULFO RODRIGUEZ ZAMORA <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> I'm trying to port code from unix to win32 with cygwin32.  Everything
> worked right until a tried to compile a file wich included "dirent.h"
> and tried to use seekdir and telldir.
>     Can somebody tellme either  if  those functions are available in
> other  header file, or  if i should implement them, and if that's the
> case, how can i do it.
> 

It sounds to me as if the code has _WIN32 specific coding in it
already.  If you want the UNIX version on WIN32 then I suggest that
you add these compile switches -U_WIN32 -UWINNT.  If you want the
_WIN32 coding you can either wait until version b20 is announced or
goto Mumit Khan's page and get the MINGW32 version of EGCS,
reconfigure (don't forget to remove config.cache) and build the
package as a native package.  URL's are listed on my webpage under
"List of links".

==
-                  \\||//
-------------o0O0--Earnie--0O0o--------------
--          [email-masked]          --
-- http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32 --
----------------ooo0O--O0ooo-----------------

PS: Newbie's, you should visit my page.
_________________________________________________________
DO YOU YAHOO!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".