Subject: Porting Unix code to Windows 95 / Windows NT
From: [email-masked] (Aldo Mazzilli)

28 Oct 1998 19:37:14 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hello,
I am Aldo MAZZILLI from INRIA Rhone-Alpes (FRANCE), I am working on a
project dealing with porting of a Unix code to
win 95 and NT, for that i want to use gnuWin32 tool, 
can you help me with some porting guide.
i would like to know which is the latest tool i should download and what
are its accessories that should be
downloaded for the successful porting.
thanx 
nitin 
-- 
=======================================================================
,',',',',',',' Aldo MAZZILLI             | INRIA Rhone-Alpes          |
,',',',',',',' [email-masked]| 655, avenue de l'Europe    |
,',',',',',',' Tel : 04 76 61 53 91      | 38330 Montbonnot St Martin |
,',',',',',',' Fax : 04 76 61 52 52      | FRANCE                     |
,',' *** Site WEB : http://www.inrialpes.fr/vasy/people/Aldo.Mazzilli |
=======================================================================
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".