Subject: cygwinb19.dll question
From: [email-masked] (Philip Slaney)

28 Oct 1998 10:43:09 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
	boundary="---- =_NextPart_001_01BE01D6.548F6090"
To: "Gnu-Win32 (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>

This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

------ =_NextPart_001_01BE01D6.548F6090
Content-Type: text/plain

Hello,

I was given this e-mail address by Eric Christopher who responded to me
from [email-masked] and he told me you were the appropriate folks to
field my question:

What is currently in place to support the cygwinxxx.dll in the MS Visual
Studio environment?  My question is based on the need to find a
replacement/alternative to the Microsoft C runtime library since it
requires a large commitment of memory for each process using the
library.  If I can staticly link the functionality of your dll into our
program we would have an alternate C runtime library.  Is there already
an implementation available that I could link to?

I'm sure this subject has come up before, so I appreciate you taking the
time to respond to me, or forward the information, or point me in the
right direction to answer this question.

Sincerely,
Philip Slaney

------ =_NextPart_001_01BE01D6.548F6090
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii">
<META NAME=3D"Generator" CONTENT=3D"MS Exchange Server version =
5.5.1960.3">
<TITLE>cygwinb19.dll question</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Hello,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I was given this e-mail address by =
Eric Christopher who responded to me from [email-masked] and he =
told me you were the appropriate folks to field my question:</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">What is currently in place to support =
the cygwinxxx.dll in the MS Visual Studio environment?&nbsp; My =
question is based on the need to find a replacement/alternative to the =
Microsoft C runtime library since it requires a large commitment of =
memory for each process using the library.&nbsp; If I can staticly link =
the functionality of your dll into our program we would have an =
alternate C runtime library.&nbsp; Is there already an implementation =
available that I could link to?</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I'm sure this subject has come up =
before, so I appreciate you taking the time to respond to me, or =
forward the information, or point me in the right direction to answer =
this question.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Sincerely,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Philip Slaney</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------ =_NextPart_001_01BE01D6.548F6090--
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".