Subject: Re: scp/ssh under cygwin32
From: [email-masked] (Jan Tomasek)

28 Oct 1998 02:36:44 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: Jonathan Lin <[email-masked]>

> i was using the scp/ssh package from Sergey Ohapkin, and i got everything
> working correctly.  The only problem is that when i use scp to copy more
> than ~10 files, scp will often crash, giving a "select error" message.
> Has anyone else experienced this?
I had problems with version 1.2.22, now I'm using version 1.2.26, and
no problems.

-- 
                                Jan Tomasek,          student FEL-CVUT
                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                e-mail: [email-masked]
                                www: http://mujweb.cz/web/tomasek/
                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".