Subject: (pas d'objet)
From: [email-masked] (Cyrille DEUSS)

27 Oct 1998 16:39:08 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hello, I am trying to compile xfig for windows 95 and I have problems
with the file w_library.c

I have changed it to use dirent.h and this is the answer :

w_library.c: In function `ScanLibraryDirectory':
w_library.c:659: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type
w_library.c:659: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type
w_library.c:660: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
w_library.c:661: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
w_library.c:663: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
w_library.c:666: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
w_library.c:667: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
w_library.c:668: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
w_library.c:670: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
w_library.c:671: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
w_library.c:675: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
w_library.c: In function `MakeLibraryList':
w_library.c:819: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type
w_library.c:819: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type
w_library.c:821: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
w_library.c:822: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
w_library.c:824: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
MAKE.EXE: *** [w_library.o] Error 1

As i don't know what does it mean (I don't understand C), if someone
could help me.

Thanks for your replies to a ignorant.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".