Subject: Re: gdb and template under Cygwin32
From: [email-masked] (Xiaomao Xiao)

27 Oct 1998 10:15:54 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0 (generated by tm-edit 7.106)
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
To: Alexandre Oliva <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]

>>>>> "Alexandre" == Alexandre Oliva <[email-masked]> writes:

Alexandre> I hope you have run `make install' after `make all', have you?  Are
Alexandre> you sure you're running the just-built gdb?

Alexandre> Well, anyway, I haven't used MSWindows for quite a long time, and
Alexandre> I've never used gdb on it, so it is possible that you're facing a
Alexandre> platform-specific problem.  :-(

Alexandre> -- Alexandre Oliva mailto:[email-masked] mailto:[email-masked]
Alexandre> mailto:[email-masked] http://www.dcc.unicamp.br/~oliva Universidade
Alexandre> Estadual de Campinas, SP, Brasil

I'm sure that I'm running the just-built gdb, which was installed by 'make
install.'  I just cannot step into the template codes.  Maybe you're right.
This is a platform-specific problem.  I hope the coming B20 will not have this
problem.  Thanks.

-- 

Xiaomao

=================================================================
Xiaomao (Mark) Xiao                  E-Mail: [email-masked]
C-MOLD                                  TEL: (607) 257-4949 x 699
31 Dutch Mill Road                      FAX: (607) 257-6355
Ithaca, NY 14850                        URL: http://www.cmold.com
=================================================================
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".