Subject: B20 release date approaches...
From: [email-masked] (Geoffrey Noer)

24 Oct 1998 05:12:52 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: [email-masked]

Greetings,

I'm happy to say that B20 appears to be on schedule for release by the
end of October.  I'll announce it as soon as it's available...

P.S.  Those of you who want to use the tools for fully native Win32
programming without any POSIXy support will be glad to hear that B20
will have optional Mingw support working.  (The new gcc flag
-mno-cygwin will make the resulting executable use the MS DLLs instead
of Cygwin).

-- 
Geoffrey Noer
[email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".