Subject: Re: stupid timezone problem
From: [email-masked] (Earnie Boyd)

23 Oct 1998 17:49:51 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]

[email-masked] wrote:
>
> I have one i686 running win95, mounting via samba from another i686
> running pc-linux-gnu.  The win95 box has the clock set to local time.
> 
> I'm having problems with make, because files written from the win95
> box to the linux box seem to be 1 hour off.  Well, actually the files
> written on the linux machine have the correct time, but make on the
> win95 machine thinks the time is 1 hour earlier.
> 
> So, how do I fix this?

Wait until Sunday!  It will fix itself!  ;^)  The problem is that the
DST ended in the CYGWIN package too early.  DST is supposed to end the
last Sunday in October not the first Sunday in October and this Sunday
is the last Sunday in October.
==
-                  \\||//
-------------o0O0--Earnie--0O0o--------------
--          [email-masked]          --
-- http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32 --
----------------ooo0O--O0ooo-----------------

PS: Newbie's, you should visit my page.
_________________________________________________________
DO YOU YAHOO!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".