Subject: RE: free IDE (was Man and Info)
From: [email-masked] (Stephen L Arnold)

23 Oct 1998 17:22:26 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7BIT
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]

On 22 Oct 98, [email-masked] had questions about RE: Man and Info:

> Anyone know a good IDE that's free and uses WinNT?

You could check out GRASP (Graphical Representations of Algorithms 
Structures and Processes).  There's no source available, but it's 
free from Auburn:

http://www.eng.auburn.edu/department/cse/research/grasp/

It's supposed to work with gcc, GNAT, and Sun's JDK (and others 
too, but without some of the functionality).  I just got it the 
other day, but haven't had the chance to play with it yet.

*************************************************************
Steve Arnold                            [email-masked]
                                 http://www.rain.org/~sarnold
This message composed of 100% recycled electrons.  You should
also recycle yourself.  Become an organ donor (8-)@
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".