Subject: Re: Windows NT issues.
From: [email-masked] (Earnie Boyd)

23 Oct 1998 12:01:52 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]

[email-masked] wrote:
>
> Hello everyone.
> 
> I am regularly being struck down by errors when executing GNU software
> under NT, even if compiled with MinGW32.
> So what? Is this normal? Under Win98, these programs run error-free.
As
> long as they are just a few utilities, I can boot the other platform
and
> use the program, but it's quite a hassle, and I fear not being able to
> develop apps for NT.
> 
> Is this a well-known issue, or is my Windows NT just screwed up?

Well, usually the complaint is the other way around.  The compiler set
is known to build itself on WinNT.

What are you executing?  What version of NT?  What are the errors? 
What version of cygwinb19 are you using (uname -v will give you this)?
 What are you building and how?  Try to give an example of what fails.
==
-                  \\||//
-------------o0O0--Earnie--0O0o--------------
--          [email-masked]          --
-- http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32 --
----------------ooo0O--O0ooo-----------------

PS: Newbie's, you should visit my page.
_________________________________________________________
DO YOU YAHOO!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".