Subject: Windows NT issues.
From: [email-masked]

22 Oct 1998 09:17:40 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: [email-masked]

Hello everyone.

I am regularly being struck down by errors when executing GNU software
under NT, even if compiled with MinGW32.
So what? Is this normal? Under Win98, these programs run error-free. As
long as they are just a few utilities, I can boot the other platform and
use the program, but it's quite a hassle, and I fear not being able to
develop apps for NT.

Is this a well-known issue, or is my Windows NT just screwed up?

Okay, CU,
 Tiger

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".