Subject: HELP!! can not run cdk on win98
From: [email-masked] (Ciya Liao)

21 Oct 1998 22:19:11 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=gb2312
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hello, I download the xaa,xab,...,xaj through cdk-split directory. Then
I
integrate them into one file cdk.exe through the method in FAQ. But
immediately
 after I click the cdk and try to run it on my IBM Aptiva PC (win 98),
it
displays the error message like "the illigle operation. the program will
be
cancelled ". I first thought maybe it's the message from the anti-virus
 software, but after I remove that software, the problem still
maintains.
 Do I need some extra software in order to intall gnu-win32, such as
X-win server
 in my PC? And how can I overcome that problem?

Thanks

Ciya Liao

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".