Subject: Impdef & other things....
From: [email-masked]

21 Oct 1998 13:38:23 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: [email-masked]

Hi.
 I am trying to link OpenGL into my programs, but I failed on every attempt
so far.
I use EGCS-1.1-MinGW32 from Mumit Khan's home site, and I use Cygwin32 B19
Usertools.
My operating system is Windows NT (alternatively, I have a Windows 98 on my
second hard drive, which I switch to when I need a 16-bit app)

I tried "converting" the DLL using  "impdef" and "dlltool", but it did not
work - the "@nn" problem that has come up quite often this month. Luckily,
I found
"pexports", but it will not function either - it doesn't want to work
together with my CPPs,  both the EGCS-1.1 and the EGCS-1.0.2 versions.
(????)

If no one has a solution for this, I will write my own and post it. But I
suppose that this is quite a bit of work.....and I don't know WHETHER the
"@nn" problem actually is THE PROBLEM or whether not.

Any reliable confirmations - maybe an example DLL, with two different
*.DEF-files, one with the"@nn"'s, and one without them, would result in me
immediately starting to develop a reliable and portable solution (that does
not rely on CPP but on my own parser). Oh, and don't forgte the headers :-)

CU
 Moritz Voss
 a.k.a. Tiger
 of Spirit Link

P.S.: Does anyone know a good freeware Windows-NT-IDE with syntax
highlighting, and maybe direct support for GCC?

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".