Subject: Man and Info
From: [email-masked] (Przemysław G. Gawroński)

21 Oct 1998 13:28:42 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

The egcs for mingw32 that I've just donwloaded has some docs, but I
don't have the programs to read it with so:

Where can I find 'man' and 'info' programs that will run fine on NT ?

Thanks

Przemek

PS. Is there some documentation aviable, and where ?
--
         __   __  _      _   __   __   __  _
    -== /__) (  )( ) __ ( ) (  ) (  ) (  )( )
============================--
 --=== //  _ //\\// (  ) \\ //\\ //\\ //\\// ==  Przemyslaw G.
Gawronski  ==---
--=== ( ) ( )\\//\\_//\\_//// //((  ))\\//\\ =
mailto:[email-masked]  =----
 --=== \\_// //\\ \ /  \ / \\-\\ \\// //\\// =======  ICQ:8358522
=======---
   --== \_/ (_)(_)(_)  (_) (_)(_)(__)(_)(__) ==== (48)-601-27-17-69
=====--

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".