Subject: B19.1: unlink and WinCenter
From: [email-masked] (Peter Miller)

21 Oct 1998 04:40:07 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: Peter Miller <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

I am attempting to use Cygwin32 on a WinCenter machine running
Windows NT, which obtains its files from a NetApp file server.

The Cygwin32 unlink call never seems to unlink anything, ever.  I
don't have any problem deleting the files from the DOS prompt,
using del.

Could you please advise how to fix this problem.

Regards
Peter Miller	E-Mail:	[email-masked]
/\/\*		WWW:	http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~millerp/
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are personal and do not necessarily
	reflect the opinion of my employer or the opinions of my colleagues.
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".