Subject: shell escape
From: [email-masked] (John Wiersba)

21 Oct 1998 03:26:36 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>

I'm very new at gnu-win32.  From within vim, I try :!sh and get
   Cannot execute shell /bin/bash^M
Same for trying to execute other programs from within vim.  
This is using both version 5.2f ALPHA and 5.0p ALPHA of vim.  I have
installed (some) version of coolview -- uname -a shows
   CYGWIN32_NT machine 4.0 19.3 i686 unknown

When I searched the mailing list archives, I found some headers which
apparently matched from about March, but the engine couldn't retrieve
the body of the messages.

Any ideas?

John Wiersba ([email-masked])

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".