Subject: error: error opening log file stderr: Bad file number
From: [email-masked] (Riccardo Losselli)

20 Oct 1998 14:38:08 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

Hi all. I'm trying to run a small MuD based on Circlemud under Windows NT
but i can't let it work. The source code is ready for Cygnus, i follow all 
the instructions, it configures and compiles without errors or warnings, but
when i try to run the executable i get this error.

error opening log file stderr: Bad file number

I took the faq for both Circle and Cygnus but i found no answer. I wrote to
one
of Circle developer and he told me he's nevere seen this problem before,
and he thinks
it's a gnu-win32 problem. I'm using gnu-win32 b19 and Circle v.30 bpl14
I tried to download and reinstall different copies of both gnu-win32 and
Circle,
but the error is still there.

Does anyone have any idea?
Thank you all,
Ricky

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".