Subject: bash and mingw32-egcs
From: [email-masked] (Przemysław G. Gawroński)

20 Oct 1998 14:36:22 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

I have problems using bash from cygnus (Beta 19) with mingw32-egcs when
running:

g++ -v

I don't get any information.

If some body know whats wrong I would be very thankfull for letting me
know also.

Thankx

Przemek

--
         __   __  _      _   __   __   __  _
    -== /__) (  )( ) __ ( ) (  ) (  ) (  )( )
============================--
 --=== //  _ //\\// (  ) \\ //\\ //\\ //\\// ==  Przemyslaw G.
Gawronski  ==---
--=== ( ) ( )\\//\\_//\\_//// //((  ))\\//\\ =
mailto:[email-masked]  =----
 --=== \\_// //\\ \ /  \ / \\-\\ \\// //\\// =======  ICQ:8358522
=======---
   --== \_/ (_)(_)(_)  (_) (_)(_)(__)(_)(__) ==== (48)-601-27-17-69
=====--

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".