Subject: dejagnu won't run
From: [email-masked]

20 Oct 1998 08:01:47 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Can anyone tell me how to make dejagnu go?  This is the latest dejagnu from
egcs/infrastructure.

The first abnormal complaint reads:

... couldn't execute "\Cygnus\B19\H-i386~1\BIN\..\share\dejagnu\config.guess":
no such file..

This file does appear to be installed normally in /Cygnus/B19/H-
i386-cygwin32/share/dejagnu/config.guess, and cat is able to display it even
using the longer version of the path.  

It goes on either to time out or get an access violation on each test run.
Meanwhile, it hints "You may need to set your DEJAGNU environment variable."

I have had the same results under both NT and W95, using either the 19.1 or
the coolview .dll, and bash or ash as /bin/sh.
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".