Subject: Do I have to mount ClearCase's view ?
From: [email-masked] (Alexei Karpov)

20 Oct 1998 04:29:17 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html; charset=koi8-r
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML>
Hi,
<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I have problem when I use clearcase's view.
<BR>There are a lot of sources under ClearCase and I must
<BR>create loadable image using make utility. I have my
<BR>view and work with it as with disk. I implement next string :
<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; A := //Y/aaaa/bbbbb
<P>where //Y - my view mapped to disk Y:.
<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; /aaaa/bbbbb - dir. in the view.
<P>When I used this var. in my makefile make did not
<BR>do cd command. I replaced A to Y:/aaaa/bbbbb last
<BR>error has disappeared but next command have not
<BR>worked&nbsp;:
<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; include $(A)/sss/ddd
<P>I do not know why it takes place. May be I have to mount
<BR>this view( disk ) using mount command ? May be anybody
<BR>had similar situation ?
<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Regards,
<PRE>--&nbsp;
Alexei Karpov
SONY Platform Software Development Center - Belgium ( PSDC- B )
Sint Stevens Woluwestraat 55 ( Rue de Woluwe-Saint-Etienne )
1130 Brussel ( Bruxelles ), Belgium, Europe, Earth
Tel.&nbsp; : +32 2 724.86.50
Fax&nbsp;&nbsp; : +32 2 726.26.86
E-mail: [email-masked]

" There is no future or freedom in the circumscribed life and
&nbsp; the only other life is complete rejection of the rules... "</PRE>
&nbsp;</HTML>

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".