Subject: B19: clock() problem
From: [email-masked] (Stephane Pelchat)

20 Oct 1998 04:15:02 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hi all,

   I'm currently developping a game server application with GNU-Win32.  I'm
using the clock() function to synchronize the events in the server but the
function doesn't seem to be implemented, and always returns a similar 
value from one run to the other.  Other time functions like time() are
working just fine.  

   I've downloaded the latest versions I could found (Beta 19.1 for
'cygwinb19.dll' and Beta 19 for the other libraries like 'libc.a').  I'm
also including <time.h> from the default include directory.

   Any help would be appreciated, and keep up the good work, thx!

      Stephane Pelchat
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".