Subject: GDB Under NT Emacs and Pathnames
From: [email-masked]

20 Oct 1998 01:15:53 -0700
Message-ID: <112D287A7A1DD211B6F300805F850931026D7E.cygnus.gnu-win32@PATRIOT>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
To: [email-masked]

If anyone knows how to solve this problem I would much appreciate it:

When using win32 gdb under NT emacs everything seems to work fine
except that gdb/emacs can't find the associated source files. This seems
to be because the source file pathnames embedded in the executable
are in the //d/dir1/dir1/abc.c form and emacs tries to open
D://d/dir1/dir2/abc.c.
Is there some way to generate symbols in the D: format?  Or some way to
get emacs to read files in the //d/ format??

Thanks,

  Mike Ford

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".