Subject: Mingw32 build DLL not loading in MSVC app on Windows95
From: [email-masked] (Gilles Depeyrot)

20 Oct 1998 00:14:58 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
To: <[email-masked]>

Hi everyone,

I have already posted several messaged to the fact that I can't
seem to load mingw32 egcs built DLLs into MS VC/C++ 5.0 built
applications.

The symptoms are LoadLibrary returning NULL and GetLastError
returning 0 (duh !)

I have gotten my hands on an NT 4 computer to do some testing
and it seems like loading those DLLs on Windows NT works but
loading them on Windows 95 does not.

Hope this can help someone solve this problem,
Gilles

Gilles Depeyrot                    <mailto:[email-masked]>
                             <http://perso.wanadoo.fr/gilles.depeyrot>

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".