Subject: Quincy 99 -- IDE for mingw32 (fwd)
From: [email-masked] (Mumit Khan)

19 Oct 1998 02:45:31 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

Many thanks to Al Stevens for making this available.

Regards,
Mumit

------- Forwarded Message

Date:    Sun, 18 Oct 1998 14:11:14 -0400
From:    "Al Stevens" <[email-masked]>
To:      <[email-masked]>
Subject: Quincy 99

Quincy 99 is a Windows 95-hosted IDE front end to the egcs 1.1 mingw32
compiler system. It includes an editor, debugger, resource compiler, grep
utility, and other things, most of which I wrote, but some of which I
integrated from programs that are also freely available. The program and its
source code are available for download, and I need testers and user
feedback. Quincy 99 will be publicly announced in the C Programming Column
in the December, 1998 issue of Dr. Dobb's Journal and will be part of an
ongoing project in that column during 1999.

Quincy 99 is and always will be freeware with no strings attached.

If you are interested in helping me test Quincy 99, please download the
executables and related files by going to:

        http://www.midifitz.com/alstevens/quincy99

....which has a link to the ftp site.

The README and INSTALL files at the ftp site contain more info.

There are two zips: quincy99exe.zip contain the executables and
quincy99src.zip contains the source code. I welcome all comments about both.

I do not regularly monitor this news list, so please send questions and
comments to [email-masked].

Al Stevens

------- End of Forwarded Message

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".