Subject: Re: Free Win32 X servers
From: [email-masked] (Jan Tomasek)

17 Oct 1998 19:36:36 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

> how about trying the X-Win32 server (4.0 or so) from StarNet. See
> 
>     http://www.starnet.com
I test it, it's working realy good. But it isn't free! Evaluation
session is limited to 2 hours. Than you must wail 15 minutes before
restart.

I test MicroImages X server - it is free but implements X11R5 - for
xterm it's enought but for xemacs and lots of next things not :-(
You can try found it on http://www.microimages.com - I can't remember
exact url.

Bye Jan
-- 
                            Jan Tomasek,          student FEL-CVUT
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                            e-mail: [email-masked]
                            www: http://www.feld.cvut.cz/~xtomasej
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~H~

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".