Subject: Perl stdout
From: [email-masked] (JJ Streicher-Bremer)

17 Oct 1998 01:47:58 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "CygWin32" <[email-masked]>

I am trying to use Active Perl with CYGWIN32.  I have the sshd running on my
remote development box.  When I have a remote session open, nothing prints
to the screen in perl until perl terminates.  I have CYGWIN32=tty set and I
have tried it without the setting with the same results.  My guess is that
it is a tty setting thing, but as a new user I have not a clue where to
start looking.

Does anyone have Active Perl running under these conditions?  If so could
you let me in on the link I am missing?  Anyone else have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

JJ Streicher-Bremer
NT Systems Administrator
Digital Island Inc.
415-228-4189

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".