Subject: B19: time reporting problem
From: [email-masked] (Laurent Michel)

16 Oct 1998 15:45:18 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

I have B19 installed on my system (NT4.0SP3)

I found out that the time is incorrectly reported by several programs:

executing the command 'date' at the prompt returns a time stamp which is
*EXACTLY* one hour back in time.

In the same spirit, doing the following:

touch foo.C
ls -l foo.C

report a time stamp for foo.C which is exactly 1 hour back in time.

If I use the date command or the ls command that is part of the MKS
toolkit, I get the correct time.

I observed this behavior on two different machine with similar
installations.

I you need a sample output of the various command, or more details, let
,me know.

--
        - Laurent

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".