Subject: Running ncurses-4.2 config crashes my system
From: [email-masked] (Mr. Grim)

16 Oct 1998 04:21:38 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7BIT
To: [email-masked]

I have tried running configure with ncurses 4.2 several times with 
several options. According to the compiled software list on 
cygwin32's site it should compile and configure with no changes. It 
always locks up after generating headers.sh. headers.sh is 
created, but no other messages are shown after the "Creating 
headers.sh" message. Can anyone tell me why? I am running 
b19.1.

Thank you,
Mr. Grim
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".