Subject: Re: Interested in GNU Software
From: [email-masked] (Geoffrey Noer)

15 Oct 1998 08:40:07 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: Simon Bjorn <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

On Tue, Oct 13, 1998 at 09:16:07AM -0700, Simon Bjorn wrote:
>
> >We are commercial company with Unix Application which we want to port to
> Windows NT in minimal amount of time possible. Does your product provide an
> ability to accomblish this aim.

That's its goal.  Try it and see.  As a general rule, the more
portable your UNIX code, the more likely it will work under Cygwin32.
Also, note that if you intend to commercially distribute a proprietary
application to your own customers using Cygwin32, you may need a
commercial license from Cygnus.

If you run into technical problems, you can send mail to the mailing
list and see if someone can help.  Search the archives and read the
FAQ first though...

Regards,

-- 
Geoffrey Noer
[email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".