Subject: Re: All network ports in use
From: [email-masked] (Mumit Khan)

15 Oct 1998 07:54:53 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <AC4D3D80B239D211BC140000F879A2BA0AE4ED@NTMAIL>
To: Ian Collins <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Gnu-Win32 (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>

Ian Collins <[email-masked]> writes:
> I have finally managed to link up a cygwinb19.dll. (That was a mission,
> which I now have documented - and will distribute if anyone is
> interested).

Considering the number of failed attempts I've seen, I'm sure there is
sufficient interest. Can you put it up in a web page someplace? I can
put it up as well of course, and there's always Earnie's helpful site.

btw, do note that the test versions encode cygwindevo.dll in the
libcygwin.a, so if you want to replace your system one, you should
re-create the libcygwin.a file with the right "--dllname" parameter.

Regards,
Mumit
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".