Subject: rxvt font
From: [email-masked] (John A. Turner)

14 Oct 1998 16:23:52 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: gnu-win32 mailing list <[email-masked]>

Downloaded the rxvt-2.4.6 binary from http://www.io.com/~bub/rxvt.html,
but although it looks great, I can't seem to set the font size correctly.

I'm using the following:

rxvt -bg black -fg wheat1 -cr red -fn "Lucida Console-8"

and although that does use the Lucida Console font, the size doesn't
seem to do anything.  I've tried just about everything from 7 to 14,
with no discernable change in font size.

What am I doing wrong?

Also, it seems I need an /etc/termcap.  Does /etc need to be mounted
binary or does it matter?

Thanks...

-- 
John A. Turner
Blue Sky | VIFX    - http://www.bluesky-vifx.com/
Los Alamos Nat Lab - http://www.lanl.gov/home/turner/
Personal           - http://john.turner.org/
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".