Subject: gnustep binaries?
From: [email-masked] (jik-)

14 Oct 1998 07:38:32 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: gnu-win32 <[email-masked]>

I get some sort of major overflow when I try to compile gnustep-base.
Happens when the archiver runs and that imensly long command line
wooshes by, the error window pops up "This program has caused an error
and will be shut down" message and that line dies, but the make keeps
going (of course broken)

Anyone have a compiled GNUstep?  I would preffer the root be /GNUstep,
but will live with whatever....
Or, better yet, anyone made it past this error and know the fix?

--
Noah Roberts (jik-)
http://home.sprintmail.com/~fract/
http://members.xoom.com/jik_/

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".