Subject: B19 and SETUP.LID
From: [email-masked] (Mr. Grim)

14 Oct 1998 07:20:46 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7BIT
To: [email-masked]

I've gone through the mailing list archives before saying anything 
about this but no one has offered any real help. Like others I have 
gotten 13 or so files done and then it tries to start, these 13 files 
total to around 4 megs, obviously not everything it needs, the first 
file it notices missing is SETUP.LID. This is a question of a corrupt 
cdk.exe, I've gotten it from 4 ftp's and a total of 6 times, which is a 
real pain on a 33.6 modem. If anyone here has found out what is 
causing these please help.

 - Mr. Grim
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".