Subject: JNI on NT4 with cygwin32 help
From: [email-masked] (Kiyoko F. Aoki)

13 Oct 1998 10:00:08 -0700
Message-ID: <Pine.SUN.3.96.981013105651.23530B-100000.cygnus.gnu-win32@theory>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

Hi,

I'm trying to call a C++ routine compiled with cygwin32 (egcs 1.1) using
JNI from my Java (1.1.7 & 1.2beta4 - tried them both) program.  My
problem is that whenever I allocate any new memory in my C++ program, Dr.
Watson comes up (in java.exe! (?)) with an Application Exception error
(access violation) which kills my entire Java application.

I'm running NT4 (SP3) on a PentiumII with 128Meg RAM and plenty of free
disk space.  I'd appreciate any pointers anyone may have...  I've
managed to get around a lot of this by initializing global variables,
which I don't like doing.

Kiyoko

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kiyoko F. Aoki 		Research Assistant 		Academia Sinica
------------------------------------------------------------------------

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".