Subject: Re: Precompiled headers in egcs? (was MFC with egcs 1.1)
From: [email-masked] (Mumit Khan)

12 Oct 1998 04:08:57 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
To: Hilton Fernandes <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

"Hilton Fernandes" <[email-masked]> writes:

> The question is: will the precompiled header feature be someday part
> of EGCS?  Would it be structurally difficult, or even impossible?

It'll be done as soon as someone steps forward and does the actual 
work ;-) Considering how much needs to be done before gcc is a viable
replacement for commercial x86-win32 compilers, I'd say it's a pretty
low priority item. Then again, if someone contributes the work, it'll
probably go in right away ...

Regards,
Mumit

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".