Subject: B19.1: No such file or directory error
From: [email-masked]

12 Oct 1998 02:18:26 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

I am trying to port TinyMush 2.2.4 to DOS. I know it can be done because some
[email-masked](E-mail address doesn't exist) did it(with 2.2.3...same thing).
But I can't run the configure program in another directory. It says:
BASH.EXE: //D/CYGNUS/B19/H-I386~1/BIN/TINYMU~1.4/configure: No such file or
directory.
I've tried several different ways of fixing it...changing the path...renaming
things....even moving all of the files to the bin directory. How do I fix
this?

-Comp
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".