Subject: windres in egcs
From: [email-masked] (Bart Anderson)

9 Oct 1998 07:17:10 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

egcs-2.91.57
Apparently windres doesn't handle controls in this version.
Thought I read in previous mail a while back that it did. Who's/which
version is that?

Also, when I include windows.h in the .rc file I get this:
C:\EGCS-M~1\mysrc\EnumWnd>windres enumwnd.rc
windres:
c:\\egcs-mingw32\\lib\\gcc-lib\\i386-pc-mingw32\\egcs-2.91.57\\include\
\stdarg.h:70: parse error
cpp.exe: stdout: Invalid argument
-- 
Bartlee A. Anderson     System Test (Interfaces-Tools-Automation-ISDN)
Rockwell International                    Electronic Commerce Division
300 Bauman Ct.                                [email-masked]
MS 933-605      Opinions my own, not Rockwell's   VOICE (630) 227-8975
Wood Dale, IL 60191                               FAX   (630) 227-9771
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".