Subject: signal support
From: [email-masked] (Hooker, Bruce)

9 Oct 1998 02:26:11 -0700
Message-ID: <D1499882C0BAD0118C300001C81B49B570B089.cygnus.gnu-win32@DIS_EXCHANGE4>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
To: [email-masked]

Howdy Folks,

I'm trying to port the RWhois package from UNIX to NT.
Check out http://www.rwhois.net

Todays problem is that the Cygnus GNU-Win32 B19 appears to not include
signal support.

The following are the messages from make:

daemon.c
daemon.c: In function `sigchld_handler':
daemon.c:99: `siginfo_t' undeclared (first use this function)
daemon.c:99: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
daemon.c:99: for each function it appears in.)
daemon.c:99: parse error before `info'
daemon.c:103: `P_ALL' undeclared (first use this function)
daemon.c:103: `info' undeclared (first use this function)
daemon.c:103: `WEXITED' undeclared (first use this function)
daemon.c:103: `WTRAPPED' undeclared (first use this function)
make[1]: *** [daemon.o] Error 1

Has anyone had to deal with UNIX signals to handle "fork()" and "child
processes"?

Thanks * Bruce Hooker * [email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".