Subject: Can you explain product relationships?
From: [email-masked] (David Young)

9 Oct 1998 00:52:04 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0 (NeXT Mail 4.2mach v148)
Content-Type: text/plain
To: [email-masked]

I've been curious for a while about the relationship between the FSF GNU,  
cygnus, and Apple's OpenStep Enterprise and YellowBox on Windows technologies  
(gdb, cc, stdio, etc). Apparently they all have a lot of common technology  
but also seem divergent in many respects. In many ways it seems like the  
various groups are all reinventing the wheel, but in their own image/spirit.

Any comments are welcome.

Thanks A Bunch! David Young; VVI-DCS
http://www.vvi.com

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".