Subject: winsup woes: ps linking
From: [email-masked] (Albert Koelmans)

7 Oct 1998 14:51:51 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked] (GNU win32 mailing list)

I am trying to compile ps.exe from within winsup. I've configured it
according to Mumit's advice, and all the Makefiles have been created. Top
level make stops on strsignal.c, complaining about missing include files.

When I try to compile ps, the linker says "undefined reference to
cygwin32_internal". 

Do I need to somehow complete the top level make first, or is something else
wrong? Where do I find cygwin32_internal anyway? Gcc does not try to link
extra libraries or object files.

Thanks

Albert
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".